[Bike Around Taiwan] Rent Your Bike Here!


For anyone who's rented a bike from the best bike rental place in Taipei, you're most likely to have taken the exact same picture as this, or similar. It reflects the genuinely whole-hearted encouragement they give you before you head off on your trip, AND when you get back!

佳遊單車,though I'm not sure if they have an English name. I highly recommend them for your choice of bike rental! They're equipped with MERIDA bikes, and have you prepared with the whole package! Anything you can think of, helmets, tools, extra inner tubes ... and a whole lot of stuff I did fine with without understanding anyways. They would also give you free personal lessons of how to work the gadgets, how to fix your bike, how to get around without any trouble.


Though I barely remember the price ... I think it was like a 2000 something for a 14 day trip, an easily reasonable price for someone who has just graduated. And they help cover much of the expenses which I thought we had to pay back ... like a few things we've broken ... not that I'm suggesting you wreck any of their stuff ... :P

They also come up almost top in Google searches for bike rentals. I've had friends who've also rented from them and loved them too. Including my brother, who's already going for his SECOND Bike Around Taiwan trip in a few weeks! 

But still, most importantly, is that their bikes are a BREEZE to ride with! (just keep in mind to step a little harder on that uphill nevertheless!) And they're Beautiful!!!




Look! How beautiful! It's just loaded with all our crap that's all :P If anyone rents the red bike B190, let me know!! We may have the same great companion! 



They are located near Songshan Train Station, at No. 193, Sec. 3 Nangang Road. Google Map link here! So you can easily make your way to the riverside bike trails and coast along Taipei's rivers before you head out of the city.

 I'm NOT sure if they  speak English, but just go on and contact them anyways! 

Weekdays: 11AM-11PM, Weekends 10:30AM~12PM
Call them:  02-2652-2520 OR 0932-033228 
Their website: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/yogoaima
Their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000492015968

And I hereby state that I this is just an honest recommendation with no means of advertising or anything! Remember to book your bike in advance! They're a real hit!

1 則留言:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...
    https://dropbyke.com/

    回覆刪除