Causing Scenes: Improveverywhere and Flash Mobs (Part 2)

WHO DOESN'T LOVE FLASHMOBS???!!!!!!!!!!! Especially those that involve DANCE!!!

"There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them." - Vicki Baum



The T-Mobile Dance!!! I would jump into it myself even if I didn't know the dance! Woooohoooooo (sorry, I get excited over these EVERYTIME I watch them)






One blogger suggested that such events started from this one guy who started a dance party, but I'm guessing that things like this happen all the time, all over! It's the genuine enthusiasm that spurs greater participation!




Diversity is my favorite dance group! Even they did it!




Tribute to the King of Pop! Let's Michael Jackson it! AWESOMEEEEE!




On a slightly different note: The Japs just do it for the laughs, but it's hilarious! I especially love the last one! Thank god 不是我被整 :P




AAAAANNND I'm saving the Best for last!!! I should really give this one a separate post of its own to show my deepest respect and AWE for this event! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!

Black Eyed Peas on Oprah's 24th Season Kickoff!


Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to go Flash Mobs!!! :D






沒有留言:

張貼留言