★Travel★ Getting the Move On



Today I packed my bag, despite the rain, all ready to go out. I had my notebook with me, had both Bill Bryson and the other book on Travel that Mason gave to me because I couldn't decide on which one to start reading first. I had my music on, my umbrella ready, make up on, keys ready.


And then I caught a glimpse of our living room space and our cat rolling around carefree all over it. I decided to stay home in the end.


那天跟游曄熙聊到, the hardest part of travelling is probably getting from your home to the airport, in other words: Getting the move on. Well, I didn't exactly even make it out the front door today! But who's to say that travelling has to be getting from one place to the other? 



姚謙says:


"旅行是常態生活之外的生活體驗,它是非常態的" 


So I did something I've never done right here before: rolled out the carpet, set up the coffee table, DRAGGED the lamp out of my bro's room, turned up the radio and here I am sitting completely dressed in the living room with my self-served coffee and all the motivation I needed over this week to get started on the recap of this year. :D









沒有留言:

張貼留言