Awesome New York Eats

To Amazing-Girl-#1-Zoe! 

It's been almost two months since I've come back to Florida from New York and I CAN'T STOP thinking about the absolutely delicious food I've had while I was there!! Thinking about New York food really makes mouth water! When I thought that it is impossible that food anywhere else in the world that can taste better than our Taiwan小吃! I Heart New York! I'm really grateful for all the awesome people I got to meet up and hang out with in New York and to enjoy good food together! (Peggy, that's you especially! lol)

So along with this unbelievably extensive list of the eats (I just LOVE looking back at all these pictures), is part of my recap on the Awesome vacation for winter break!

hahaha and sooo this is the very list dedicated to you, not of all my "must-eats" but of all my "have-eats" but most of which you should definitely still check out!! I know you ONLY have like ... two days in New York? lol, but go ahead and check out how you are going to plan to eat your way through the city anyways! (*hint hint: top recommends highlighted!) 





And you can also map out the places you'd wanna go to by according to location by checking out the map HERE! lol






沒有留言:

張貼留言