Awesome New York Eats_Treats and Goodies


12
34

56





To: Amazing-Girl-#1-Zoe!

oh man oh man oh man oh man all these are just all soooooo good, I'm sure that there are many many many more of these good stuff in New York but I just wanna go get myself some of these all over again when I'm back in the city!





Kung Fu Tea - also known as 功夫茶 lol, seriously, if you're missing Taiwan's 珍珠奶茶!!! There are plenty of stores opened throughout the city. But if you're going to Flushing, go 功夫茶>魚蛋>鹿鳴春! lol
37-14 Main St
FlushingNY 11354




Max Brenner - these just HAS to come up again! The weather's most likely still gonna be pretty cold when you're there (and when I'm there too ><) so really warm yourself with a cup of Max Brenner!
841 Broadway (between 13th St & 14th St)
New YorkNY 10003






Macaron Cafe - omggggg u guys have gotten me sooooo addicted to this too! It really didn't matter that I was keeping our group from exploring Central Park, we were walking all over the area just searching for the entrance (the problem is my sense of direction really haha) but I just HAD to bring a whole box back to Gainesville and watch Kuma eat like 2+ dollars out of wallet from each bite! lol, but it's sooooo worth it! Try all the different flavors! especially the flowery ones and Cappuccino, my personal favorite! 
625 Madison Ave
entrance on 59th St

(between Park Ave & Madison Ave)
New YorkNY 10022





Vive La Crepe - when you're shopping in SOHO, take a break here and get the Dulce de Leche (it's Caramel, I just LOVE Caramel lol)! These crepe's aren't like the usual 可麗餅 we'd get in Taiwan cuz those are like crunchy and these are soft! One will absolutely not be enough, so get one with a salty flavor and a sweet one!! You'll love it, I promise, just like Peggy promised me lol.
51 Spring St (between Mulberry St & Lafayette St)
New YorkNY 10012





Cafe Lalo - You've Got Mail! That's our top addiction of this place even before coming, but the cheesecake is really really really really really good!! I'd suggest going for a brunch or even just a coffee break! It was also really bustling with people when we were there but it was VERY enjoyable!
201 W 83rd St
(between Amsterdam Ave & Broadway)
New YorkNY 10024






★ Financier - I would really wanna highlight this as well, it's just that this was too of a random place we decided to check out because we didn't know what to do on the First Day of 2011. So instead of doing something "significant," we came all the way from Flushing just to sit and have coffee haha. Very very nice, especially if you're already in the Wall St. area! :D
62 Stone St (between Hanover Sq & Mill Ln)
New YorkNY 10004






I also got to try a few bites of Magnolia's Banana Pudding! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :D
I wish I can extend this list a lot more! Makes me not wanna eat any normal meals but live on sweets and yummies all day now!










沒有留言:

張貼留言