Awesome New York Eats_Riposo 46






★ Riposo 46 

667 9th Ave (between 46th St & 47th St) 

To: Amazing-Girl-#1-Zoe!

OK, This one just has to has it's own category (it's Brunch!) because it is just Waaaaaay Too Good!!!!!! This place makes me wanna live in New York!

I think they only have lunch on Saturdays and Sundays so make at least one of those days open to come here!!! When I heard that it was really good, I didn't expect it the food to even LOOK THIS GOOD! I mean, our WOWWWWS when the food was served was authentic! Just look at the pictures and you'll know!


We learnt one word here: Proscuitto! It's that amazing looking piece of meat there that's kind of like raw bacon but just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!! Besides my own order, everyone else really enjoyed their own individual meal too, cuz each of it is just all really good!
You know what, I really really really can't go on to describe how good this tastes! Just go!

I wish I took more pictures of the food! 我們再看一次!




lol







沒有留言:

張貼留言